- Graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 2010 with a degree in Business/Marketing
- Originally from Gig harbor, Washington
- Attended high school at Shattuck St. Mary’s in Minnesota
- Served as a captain for the hockey team at the University of Notre Dame
- Spent 2010-2011 playing professional hockey with the Calgary Flames farm team in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Currently playing professional hockey in Stavanger, Norway and doing some personal training on the side.
- ISSA certified personal trainer
I set up this blog to share the knowledge and info I have gathered in health, nutrition, and exercise, through my years in athletics, which has allowed me to work with many different trainers and strength coaches, see countless nutritionists and doctors, and research many topics related to health on my own. Please enjoy and any feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks